Saturday 26 April 2014

FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK etc.

I've heard a lot about Bloglovin, so I decided to create an account for Feverocè. As per usual, I'm still adjusting because I'm far from a genius when it comes to technological things, but I'm simply hoping it will help promote my little style blog...

If you have a Bloglovin account  and are interested in my blog then follow me here.

 I've also created a Facebook page for Feverocè, where you will receive regular updates about everything to do with my blog, which you will find here.

I recently surpassed over 5,000 views, which I'm very proud of, but no followers as of yet...so I'm hoping these little outlets will enable me to reach a wider audience.

You can also find me on instagram: EVVVVB
and Tumblr: The Anagogical Mind

Thank you to everyone who's been supportive so far, these first few months have been me getting my feet on the ground and finding my way in the blogsphere, but it's something I love dearly and enjoy very much so keep following and sharing and I'll keep posting.

Love Ev :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment