Friday 25 April 2014

LABEL LUST~ CATSEYE LONDON

I'm all about discovering new brands; quirky, unique and individual whose products can't always be found on the high street so when I came across the website for Catseye London, I was all kinds of excited..


UK based company Catseye feature a huge selection of both modern as well as vintage style prints, but being the old-school retro lover I am, I've fallen head over heels for so many of these gorgeously quirky accessories. The selection of prints from pugs to pinup girls is overwhelming in a wonderful way, and there is literally something for everyone. I have selected just a few of my favourite prints and products. 

The great thing about Catseye is not only the prices but the range, for example the same print can be featured on a variety of products from bags, to purses, to notepads and even nail care kits (my personal favourite).  This is gift heaven with such unusual ideas, that certainly can't be found in any run of the mill high street shop- they even have a range of men's accessories. 

I wanted to mention the A4 pouches  featured down the left side of my collage because, at £2.50 these are probably the most beautifully in-expensive improvised clutches ever...I can imagine using the navy 'CHARM' print pouch as a clutch with an all denim outfit, and it would give it such a individual pop of vintage awesomeness! 

"Fabulous yet functional accessories to make you stand out from the crowd!"       -Catseye  London

I'm so elated that I discovered this brand, because not only am I someone who likes all my stuff to be matching (just as a general life rule) but I love giving unique gifts, and the prices are so in-expensive, you can't really go wrong. I am yet to purchase anything, but as soon as my pay check comes in, I will definitely be doing so.  

Go and check out Catseye London, you will not regret it...you might even thank me! 

Ev :)

~





No comments:

Post a Comment