Friday 18 April 2014

LOVE LIST FOR APRIL



I saw this and I simply need it in my life. A combination of my two favourite things in life floral prints and denim. A must-have for spring/summer, and the bold text featured on the back is a reflection of the 'text' trend seen on so many S/S 2014 Runways. Cute with smock dresses, shorts, skirts and most lovely little summer outfits. 


I have had my eye on this pair of gorgeous trainers for a while now, but I think for Spring they're cool to give a dark edge to any pastel,bright or white outfit...plus I adore anything oil slick. I'm always a fan of  the flatform style and for something different to the Nike Air's 
everyone seems to have, these are a really unusual alternative, and at a similar price to most Nikes. 


The clear/Perspex trend is one that I am absolutely loving. Backpacks are my thing because I don't particularly like lugging around handbags so this awesome accessory is an affordable and cool way to nail the trend. It comes with a detachable coin purse that you can hide any valubleals in and this will give a trendy edge to any outfit, especially all-black or all-white for that cohesive chic look. 


Topshop have had their 'matte nails' collection out for a little while, but have recently 
brought out a load of new springy colours, which remind me of all things tropical. Love. Plus
 I'm interested to see if the 'matte' finish is all it's cracked up to be. 

5. Shop Dixi Collection of Rings 

I discovered the online jewellery store Shop Dixi some time ago, and I instantly fell in love with all their delicately crafted pieces. The variety of exotic and precious looking stones they use are just stunning and very reasonably priced. I'm really into these iridescent
 blues and marbled shades plus I love how regal and dainty their pieces are.  I can't wait to get my hands on some of these little beauties. 

 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment