Saturday 5 April 2014

RIVER ISLAND DOES THE CITRUS BURST


I have been so excited about a lot of pieces from River Island's summer collection, but this 'citrus' theme stood out to me. I absolutely love the fruity prints and the bright, tangy colors- I feel like they're very fitting to my style. I don't want to ramble on about how much I love each and every piece, because I feel like they speak for themselves.  I do however love how the elegance of the court shoe is contrasted with this bold block lemon print- these beauties are definitely on my wishlist. The lemon print courts have a matching clutch, which is also stunning, and quite a steal at £18, I assume it is sold out online, but can be found in store.     This trend isn't to everyone's taste but by simply adding the yellow courts or the orange clutch will add a citrus pop to any all-black or white outfit. 


~

No comments:

Post a Comment