Wednesday 23 April 2014

OOTD: BRONX BLUES




 



So, I purchased this T-shirt dress some time ago (about 4 weeks ago) from River Island, and I had been saving it and saving it until I found a dope pair of platform sandals or holographic cleated heels- something super on-trend and cool like that- and I did actually order an awesome pair from Boohoo.com, but they turned out to be far too big, so I returned them. Cut a long story short, I couldn't wait any longer to wear this chilled-out over-sized beauty so I just threw my tartan creepers on. It's very long on me because I'm only 4ft10.5 (tiny, I know) but I don't really care, I love how slouchy it is, but with a pair of heels and a classy up-do this would definitely fly for a night out. 

The item I am bursting with excitement about however, is this pair of mirrored/iridescent shades, which I have been wanting for the longest time but never found the perfect pair...until now. To do them justice I wore a cornflour blue collared shirt which really made the glasses pop. I will leave the direct link to them below so that everyone can enjoy them as much as I am. Sheinside stock them in several colors, and I'm very tempted to pick them up in maybe a green or orange shade, considering the very affordable price (around£8) , it would be rude not to...

Overall a very grungy,chilled and understated-sporty look, with a dash of pzazz thrown it at the top half.


Black T-shirt Dress- River Island
Blue Collared Blouse, Sheer Tights, White socks- Primark 
Gold Chain Necklace- H&M
Tartan Wulfrun Creepers- Similar Here

~


No comments:

Post a Comment