Thursday 8 May 2014

THE ZARA EXPERIENCE

Zara is one of my most-loved high-street stores because of their chic interpretation of affordable style. The way in which they take inspiration from high-fashion catwalks and translate trends and styles in such a classy and original way is simply timeless to me.
I have my fair share of Zara pieces, which I feel rarely go out of style, and I love that they're international, so I have blazers and skirts that I picked up in Portugal and Spain, T-shirts, shorts and some of the most beautiful jackets from my travels in Italy,  and of course anything and everything that I've purchased from my local Zara. 

As mentioned,  I usually visit the store, but I don't know why I've waited so long to order from Zara online, because I had such an easy, fuss-free and positive experience through doing this, I thought I would share it with you all...



First of all, I believe I qualified for free delivery or something like that, and I had the package delivered to the store because it's easy to pick up, but I was expecting this process to take a week or more, which it didn't! I received an e-mail 2 or so days later saying that it had already arrived in store ready for collection. 

I received the delicately packaged jacket, wrapped in tissue paper, folded with precision and presented perfectly. Maybe I'm so overly excited about a coat in a box because I've become accustomed to most other online stores shoving my items into a plastic bag, which the post-man squeezes through the letter box and by the time I try it on looks like an old dish cloth. 


 (Even their wrapping is spring/summer themed!)



I guess the good thing about the online store is that you often find products or sizes that aren't available in store. I paid £39.99 for this lovely salmon/peach colored over-sized blazer from the 'TRF' section, which I thought was a good price for Zara, and whilst the fabric is nothing luxurious, it is  pretty much perfect for a spring breeze. I adore this color for this season, and I'm sure it will feature in many outfits.



I'll be sure to give it a little steam before I wear it, after all it's been folded up in a box (excuse the creases). I hope my little review has been helpful.

Buy your corally/salmony/peachy coat here- £39.99 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment