Monday 26 May 2014

LOVE LIST FOR MAY

Its been long awaited, but today I'm coming at you with my (slightly extensive) May Love List. This month I'm loving bold patterns, rich colors and I'm experiencing a slight obsession with gemstone jewelry, and with summer soon to be gracing us with it's awesome presence what could be more appropriate than that 'gypsy spirit' look; lots of dangling beads and regal stones with some distressed denim shorts and a breezy white vest...perf!...or maybe that's yet another utopic delusion forced upon me by this shameful British weather...either way, I present to you MY MAY LOVE LIST! 


1. River Island Orange Sunset Print Bomber- £65 
This bomber is one of those pieces that I feel epitomizes my style, from the colors and print to the fit of the jacket I adore it all. After my trip to South Africa a few years back, I fell in love with all things African inspired including that iconic sunset and of course, elephants, in a big way. 

2.Longchamp Le Pilage Backpack in Orange- £59
The Longchamp Pilage backpack is that classic piece I've been craving for so many years. I was never massively crazy about their shoulder totes but I'm a backpack girl and to me this is the most classic of them all. Its so simple but classy, and will add a pop to any chilled summer outifit, also perfect for travelling... I can just see it... walking through the streets of Florence, or perusing the French Riviera... (I'm clearly sun deprived). 

3.Delilah Dust Blue Agate Slice Necklace- £12
I recently discovered the online store Delilah Dust and like I said before, I cant get enough. Every single one of their pieces is beautiful and unique, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of their pieces...stunning! 

4.Missguided Cleavon Floral Playsuit- £24.99
I'm quite the fan of playsuits and obviously florals, so when I saw this one among Missguided's extensive collection its clean cut and audacious print jumped at me. It's the ideal summer piece, dressed up or down. 

Bottoms -£12
Again another piece with my name written all over it. The citrus print is one I am hugely fond of (check out my post on River Island's Citrus Burst) teamed with the retro-inspired fit and the very reasonable price tag, it would be silly not to pick this one up! But it's an online exclusive so be sure to snap it up soon.

6. Topshop Tropic Necklace Crop Top- £38 
This is such a chic yet fun little crop top and of course the mixed up textures and contrasting colors are ideal for this season, and alhtough it's on the pricier side for a glorified crop top, it is Topshop, and in my experience, they never fail on quality, so is perhaps justifiable at £38..? 

7. Topshop Blushes- £7
I have been meaning to try some of Topshop's makeup, as I like their varnishes, but have never got around to it, for some reason I'm skeptical but I've heard good things and my current blusher is doing nothing for me so surely now would be a good time.  

~

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    wholesale womens jumpsuits supplier

    ReplyDelete