Thursday 6 March 2014

OOTD: INTREPID MOTIFS













No more extravagant furry pimp-style winter coats...spring has finally sprung!..I think...maybe....probably not, it's England. Either way I was able to wear less layers than usual.  Today's outfit is very casual. I mixed up a cool old school -style denim jacket with some funky print leggings, metallic high tops, your not-so-average black sweater with my signature chunky gold chain. I think that one of my favorite combinations is denim with red lips, especially for spring and although this outfit is less timeless/classic/chic, I'm at college....I wouldn't want to rock up in a pencil skirt with a blazer and court shoes. Throwing on an oversize jacket instantly gives off that grunge, retro look that I am so terribly fond of.  I feel like this outfit definitely channels an urban 80's vibe, which is an era I would never dispute with. 

Black Sweater- www.sheinside.com
Kaleidoscope  Print Leggings- +Topshop 
Chain Necklace- +Topshop 
High-top Wedges- Zara
Denim Jacket- Vintage Ralph Lauren 

Lips- Dior shade 999

~

1 comment: