Saturday 8 March 2014

LOVE LIST FOR MARCH

I am so insanely excited for spring as it's been a long and drawn out soggy winter.  I've chosen a few picks that I would totally love to have for spring , with a very fresh color palette. I'm so bored of dark colors and heavy coats I can't wait to experiment with whites, brights and pastels. 



1. H&M CHUNKY KNIT CROPPED SWEATER- £34.99 
This cropped sweat is a spring essential. The color screams spring, and it's great for those chilly evenings or April showers. The good thing about it is that it is made up of 60% cotton, which means that it should be oh so comfy, not itchy  (like most polyester jumpers) and a classic piece to have. 
Find it here


2. TOPSHOP FLOWER LACE PLASTIC MAC- £48.00
I have wanted a transparent-style raincoat for THE longest time, and this one is the epitome of all things me; lace, yellow, floral, unusual. I must have it. Living in England one would hope to own a decent raincoat, and I've been yet to find one that I feel is worth investing in until now. 
Find it here

3. MONKI GREEN ROUND LENS SHADES- £8
These will be a cool addition to any spring or summer outfit. I'd use them to add a pop of color to a simple outfit or use them in conjunction with any of the above pieces because I'm really fond of the monotone look-its very high-fashion.
Find it here


4. ESSIE NAIL POLISH IN MINT CANDY APPLE- £7.99
Essie varnishes have been all the rave in the blogger world, and I've been meaning to get my hands on one of their polishes for a while, and I think now would be the perfect time because they have the most wonderfully extensive collection of summer shades.
Check out the shades at Essie
or 
Find it here


5. H&M LEAF PRINT PLATFORM SNEAKERS- £14.99
I saw these and fell in love. I don't know if the print is of dope leaves or palm leaves, but frankly I don't care. I'm a huge fan of platform sneakers and these are the ideal pair for spring/summer. 
Find them here


6. EOS ICONIC LIP BALM IN HONEYSUCKLE MELON -£7
I've seen these lip balms featured in the videos of so many US youtubers, and it wasn't until now that I'd seen them in the UK. I came across them on +Topshop'S website and I'm really eager to check out the hype. They claim to be rich in vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil which sounds like it would be amazing on the lips. 
Find it here

7. ZARA TUBE SKIRT WITH SHEER DETAIL - £17.99
To me this skirt is a must have. It features the 'blurred lines' trend (sheer detailing), goes with so much for the season and seems very in-expensive for Zara. It is a wardrobe essential and generally a classic and classy piece, especially if you want to try out the all-white trend(it does also come in black). 
Find it here

~

No comments:

Post a Comment