Sunday 29 June 2014

JUNE LOVE LIST- SUMMER SALE STEALS

I figured instead of doing the usual love list for this month, I would spice things up a little. At the moment nearly all stores are having their summer sales, and I'm struggling to find things that I really love and at the same time refuse to justify spending too much on our measly British summer months. When I holiday to Sardinia in August, as a rule it's uncomfortably hot to wear anything but a swimsuit, and it's all very well fantasizing about floral playsuits, crisp white suits with loafers and floppy hats but at the end of the day it's beach dresses, sunglasses and flip flops that I'll be living in for a month so I've picked out a few sale items that are perfectly practical as well as beautifully bargainous (my alliteration is on fire today), and I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these babies...


1. NYX Cream Lipstick-Pink -£1.64 
I've never tried out any NYX products because I believe it's an American brand  but I'm a huge Nastygal fan and considering this amazing price, it' seems the perfect time to invest in a couple of their products because I love their selection of shades and products. 

For me this is the ideal wash bag to take on holiday-it's big and beautiful- it can be used  to store makeup,hair products, suncreams...and for £15!  I love the quality of Ted Baker products and imagine I'd get a good lot of use out of this. 

3.Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish-£2.99 Buy one get the second half price 
I've raved on about these polishes in the past and stick by my decision that they're the most affordable quality varnishes from the drugstore, so why not pick up a couple of summer shades..?

I feel like you can never go wrong with The Body Shop and I've had my fair share of their products in the past and the body butter is marvelous, the perfect travel essential, usually £13, now £5 its a worthwhile purchase, even to buy a couple to give as gifts with the matching shower gel...

An array of seriously affordable eye shadows from NYX-the perfect tropical palette for summer days. 

I still haven't got myself a pair of these beauties, and to be honest I'm quite overwhelmed with the high-street's selection of colors and styles-if I could, I buy them all. Seeing this brilliantly bright  Topshop pair for £7 has made my decision  much easier, and I can certainly wear these with some cute frilly socks or on holiday on the beach, around the house or just whilst perusing the shops, that is if they're comfortable..but I'll be sure to report back. 

A cute summer accesory. 

This top combines my three loves in life; cropped blouses, watermelon and flowers. I purchased it last night. I had to. I love River Island's online sale because everything is so affordable and the online sale runs throughout the year and features some of the seasons coolest pieces- unbeknown to most people.  

These were £40 and seeing them at £15 makes them a lot more desirable. I like the print, I love the gold hardware detail, and they're just a bit different to your bog standard flip flop, perhaps to add a bit of pzazz to what would otherwise be a plain outfit. 

10. Palm Print T-shirt-£19 
This bright top is definitely a wardrobe staple for summer. Pair it with a skirt, shorts and it just adds a bit of interest and vivacity. Obviously I'm big on prints, but I just love the color combination of the orange and green, especially good for the not-so-adventurous because it can be paired with something so simple like denim shorts. 

I know these are on the pricier side, but as a blogger I like to provide a variety of options for all, I think these are simply stunning, despite the fact that I wouldn't spend £60 on a pair of earings(student life, plus I'm a big spender and never manage to save for anything sizable) but...they are wonderfully tropical and exotic- one must always appreciate this kind of beauty. 

Hope you manage to find some bargains beauties too...It's never been easier, they're everywhere!

Love Ev
 x

~

No comments:

Post a Comment