Wednesday 6 August 2014

OOTD: HOT TROPICS







Benvenuti! Hello people of my blog! I´ve finally arrived in my home country of Sardinia, and it feels great to be back. I´m writing from my bedroom with the warm mediterenean breeze blowing through the drapes and I can´t help but think that the weather has never been so perfect- its always unbearably hot and dry but there´s been this wondertful breeze, and I´m feeling really happy and healthy- which is an unusual statement for me to make, but it´s true. 

I wore this outfit on the first day here and it was a good choice- the light fabric of the skirt and the sleeveless crop is a combination you can´t go wrong with. I picked out the minty color featured in the leaves of the skirt and added my rainbow mirrored sunglasses which tie together all the colors in the outfit. I must say I really love Topshop´s basics because they´re of such a nice quality, I´ve had crops that I´ve been wearing for years, and this minty number is no different. I love the color, the simplicity but also the cut- it´s everything I look for in a summer top- especially when the temperature surpasses 35 degrees. 

This skirt was also a great buy from Primark, because again it´s the perfect breathable fabric and obviously I´m obsessed with the colors and print. Accesory wise I like to keep things incredibly simple because I feel like it´s far too hot and uncomfortable to be piling on rings and necklaces, and this simple and dainty triangle  charm necklace from American Apparel has been every so true to me. It looks elegant and understated and worth far more than what I paid- it comes out every summer. 

White Sanals- Similar Here
Triangle Necklace- American Apparell
Tropical Print Midi-Skirt- Primark £10
Sunglasses- Primark  (around £2)

I hope you are all enjoying your summer, I´ll keep you posted on my Italian shenanigans!
Love Ev <3

~

No comments:

Post a Comment