Sunday 3 August 2014

LABEL LUST: EMPTY CASKET MINI HAUL


I came across the independent online jewelry store Empty Casket through instagram and each day I'd scroll through their magical and whimsical pieces, only hoping that one day I would get my hands on some of their products, and low and behold, a very mini 'haul' from this awesome little creative brand...












Initially I was drawn to the uniqueness of the brand, and seeing as this very dainty style of jewelry is very on trend and 90's, I figured why not branch out my online shopping destinations and give custom to a smaller brand for once. I was pleased with my products and I found the brand as a whole very affordable, however, I was expecting the ring to be slightly bigger, but I guess that's the trouble with online shopping-it's rarely accurate in displaying product size and sometimes quality. However, I look forward to wearing my chokers and ring. I would definitely recommend the brand, as they have a huge selection from rings to bangles and necklaces with a range of colored gems, crystals and stones too.  Let's also appreciate the adorably quirky packaging- perhaps a cool addition that other brands should invest in- it definitely adds to the experience and shows care towards the customer as well as attention to detail which are always good signs from my perspective. 


~

No comments:

Post a Comment