Monday 3 February 2014

OOTN: NEUTRAL SIMPLICITY












I went out to the theater this evening, so I wanted to look somewhat presentable, maybe even chic..I kept to a very simple color palette; neutral tones. I stuck with the basics underneath, where I teamed a black cropped polo with my go-to/must-have/cant-live-without pair of high rise navy jeans. I always find high-rise jeans to be far more flattering (depending on the body type) but I think they're the right fit for my figure, I wear them with everything and anything, any season, any occasion, dressed up or down- a key piece for any woman's wardrobe. 

Over the top I wore a sheepskin coat (vintage in the most beautiful condition), too keep me warm but also because beige is such a classic and elegant shade. I often wear very bright and bold colors, so today I wanted to try something a little more simple. To match this marvel of a coat, my Zara wedges with beige, gold and black trimmings and a mini black drawstring backpack- perfect to tie together all elements of the outfit. My usual gold jewelry and the leather-look croc effect on the bag gives the outfit a definite feel of luxe, complimenting the simple over-sized coat.   

Jeans- +Topshop 
Earings- +Topshop 
Black Cropped Polo- Primark
Trainer Wedges - Zara
Belt and Necklace- +H&M 
Black drawstring Bag  - +H&M 
Coat- Vintage (my mother's) 

Lips- Hazard by +Topshop 
Nails- Orange Attack by +Maybelline UK 

~


~


No comments:

Post a Comment