Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD: MONOTONE








 I wasn't sure what to call this look because it features a mix of different styles however, the classic paisley shirt adds a chic edge to any ensemble, no matter how much leather and denim it is paired with. I have stayed with a very monotone color way to keep the look classy and cohesive . The holographic/ oil slick boots add a diverse feel contrasting the very dainty paisley print on the shirt. I feel like everyone should own a classic, simple and elegant shirt that can be dressed up or down. I purchased mine from Zara a few years back, but they constantly have pieces with this similar demure design. To again toughen up the shirt, I threw my black leather jacket over the top which ties the outfit together . 

Jacket- Zara
Shirt- Zara
'Jamie' Jeans- +Topshop 
Boots- +boohoo.com 

~


No comments:

Post a Comment