Tuesday 14 January 2014

OOTD: 90'S KID


 







I am so ridiculously excited to share my Outfit Of The Day today! It contains most of my favorite elements of fashion; bright colors, bold prints and DUNGAREES! As soon as I paired the dungarees with the sweater, it immediately reminded me of the 90's...something charming and lively that I would have worn as a child. I was slightly apprehensive about the dungarees because of the over-sized fit, but they are the most comfortable piece in my entire wardrobe and best of all they can be worn throughout all seasons; in winter with chunky knits and boots and in spring with a crop top and sandals or sneakers. I chose the boots because the jumper has hints of purples and oranges and they accentuated the dazzling holographic finish on the boots. To complete the 90's look- a beanie, some fierce gold jewelry with some Elton-John inspired sunglasses. Thrown over the top, again one of the best purchases in my wardrobe- the checkered coat. I mixed up textures, patterns and colors because...why not...it's 90's inspired. 

Dungarees- +ASOS 
Checkered Coat- +River Island 
Quilted Aztec Print Crop Sweater- www.Sheinside.com 
Beanie and Eearrings- Primark
Gold Chain Necklace- +Topshop 
Holographic Boots- +boohoo.com 
Eastpak Floral Backpack- www.office.co.uk
Round Sunglasses- from a festival



1 comment: