Monday 30 December 2013

CHRISTMAS OOTD






This post is a tad late because like most people I have been  busy around Christmas time, however I hope you all had a wonderful few days !  This is the outfit I wore on Christmas day. I went with traditional Christmassy colours- green and red with minimal accessories. I paired a forest green  faux fur coat from M&S (which I bought this time last year) with a jewel-encrusted statement necklace. The green of the coat really brought out the emerald colored gems in the necklace, to contrast this I wore a bold vermilion polo-neck top.  Although I was inside all day- it is of course the Great British winter and obviously very, very cold. On the bottom half  I teamed a pair of  leatherette paneled  leggings with some chunky black leather heels from +H&M (very comfy considering the height, well made with beautiful gold hard-ware) , all tied together with my classic black belt. Edgy yet somewhat classy...i hope.

Leather leggings- +H&M 
Belt- +H&M 
Necklace- River Island
Red polo - +Gap 
Coat- +M&S 
Lips- Dior 999






No comments:

Post a Comment