Saturday 21 December 2013

OOTD ~ A SPLASH OF NEON





Today's Outfit Of The Day was mainly intended to keep me warm, but it didn't do a very good job considering the mad winds and downpours. I selected colours from a cold palette- greens, blues blacks and greys. I toughened up the smart jumper and shirt combination with my leather jacket and contrasted the acid wash jeans with my smart leather Chelsea boots. I kept accessories to a minimum with a simple faceted vintage ring. To add a pop of colour to the slightly dreary monotones I added a lime green embellished shirt and a knitted neon beanie from +ASOS . I mixed up the textures with an electric blue bouclė knitted jumper (an absolute bargain from Primark at £7).

Lime shirt- +H&M 
Leather jacket - Zara
Acid wash jeans- +H&M 
Chelsea boots- +ASOS 
Lips- Hazard by+Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment