Tuesday 21 July 2015

JULY LOVE LIST '15

Last month I missed out on my monthly love list. I do feel that things are quite repetitive in terms of summer trends with the very typical floral printed tops and tan sandals- for me it's really boring. Since spring I have been whole heartedly obsessed with lime and mint greens. My style has changed massively from last summer, and my picks for holiday are far more classic and simplistic, I'm much more interested in pieces that can be interchanged with each other on a daily basis. 
The slip dress is the perfect piece to own for the season, I want one in every colour but it would be a waste considering our limited summer months here in the UK. I think it's also become quite apparent that I also have a problematic obsession with candles because theres nothing better than a fresh smelling room(especially the scent of lime-oh my!) with the breeze coming in through the window. 

I guess I've comprised a bit more of an alternative summer mood board here but all items are very much appropriate for a trip around Europe but equally perfect if you're staying put and want to inject a bit of the tropics in to your life! 


1. Copper Terranium Planter- Urban Outfitters, 2. Lomography Instant Analogue Camera- John Lewis, 3. Glow Stick in Heat- Topshop, 4. New Balance 996 Lime Trainers- Asos, 5.  Round Classic Ray Ban- Ray ban, 6. Black Ripped Mom Shorts- Topshop, 7. Flamingo Lime & Cedar Candle- Urban Outfitters, 8. Frends Taylor Headphones in Rose Gold- Urban Outfitters, 9. Hawaii Print Slip Dress- Topshop Boutique, 10. Lime Light Soda Candle & Jar Tea light Holder- Primark, 11. Black Strappy Body- Miss Selfridge, 12. Leather Messenger Bag with Tassels- Zara, 13. Virgin Mojito Body Scrub & Virgin Mojito Body Butter- The Body Shop

Enjoy the rest of July beauties,
Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment