Tuesday 6 January 2015

JANUARY LOVE LIST


So I finally have two seconds to sit down and compile a Love list for January. I find that sometimes the endless sales at this time of year can be somewhat overwhelming, and to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather be browsing through new lines, new season and new stock. Don't get me wrong, I love myself a good bargain, and I have been sale shopping (only online) because I just can't stand the messiness, the crowds and blah blah blah... 

Recently I looked back to the very start of my blog- oh my, it has actually been over a year!- and I've noticed that my style has evolved so much, my taste has changed and even matured to some level. I don't know if I've completely discovered my personal style yet but I'm much more into classic pieces. This January love list encapsulates some of my current obsessions; muted tones, roll neck jumpers (I can't get enough), subtle checks, a few bits of luxury and of course the occasional eccentric piece. I intend to reflect this change in my style through my posts and the way I present myself, let's see how that goes! 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a 2015 full of love, laughter and happiness but also hard work and achievement (in my case), I'm feeling very optimistic about this year!   

Love, Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment