Saturday 21 November 2015

NOVEMBER LOVE LIST

I knew I had to get this post up because it's nearing the end of the month and it's almost not acceptable to say  it's Autumn anymore,because let's face it, it's definitely winter outside. Having said that, there are some lovely Autumnal and Wintery things out there at the moment and now that I'm a student it's lovely to be able to dream and have a few luxury items on my love list. I think this time of year is definitely a season for luxury and investment pieces that can be pulled out every year. A girl can dream right? Everyone knows I'm a complete lover of autumnal tones and the wines and burgundy's have never been more appropriate. 


Let me know if you prefer items to be numbered with a little description of each one like I used to.  I find this way of doing it (without numbers etc.) far more visually appealing and professional but I'm always open to suggestion. 

Ev
~

No comments:

Post a Comment