Sunday 3 May 2015

MAY LOVE LIST & STYLE SNAPS



I appreciate that it has been almost two whole months since I have even posted, but with good reason. Back in march, I managed to catch every bug/virus going around- I have never been so sick in my life, so I obviously was bed bound and confined to my pyjamas and  the past month of April I've literally spent recovering. I don't even know how it got so bad, it was just one bug after another and then my anxiety came back in a big way because I was always so nauseous and afraid of being sick, so until recently I hadn't eaten properly for 2 months either. But I'm back and so ready for summer. 

We actually managed to enjoy a few beautiful days of sunshine in April, so of course that was reflected in my style. I took a few quick snaps before going to work of a very summer inspired outfit, just to complete this little post, but I didn't have enough time to photograph a full blown OOTD. Just a moment of appreciation for this amazing jumpsuit. Moments over. Iv'e also got a few nice little posts in the pipeline to look forward to. Links to items below!  

Green Palm Print Culotte Jumpsuit- New LookClub Master Flash Lenses- Ray Ban, Short White Crop Tee- Primark (Similar Here) Gold Statement Necklace- H&M, Beige Chunky Heel Lace Up Boot- New Look (Similar Here)

Peace!
~

1 comment:

  1. A particular and cautious blog grabs the eye of the readers. At some point, it is one of the qualities that perceive a great blog from the remainder of the blogs. It ought not generally be built up on feelings. It ought to be unequivocal on the sort and sort of substances it is trying to call attention to. Article

    ReplyDelete